- Design, implement and maintain complex ICT systems and services
- Extensions and integration of new components, services and functionalities in existing environments
- Proactive and reactive monitoring, administration and maintenance of infrastructure, systematic and application services, with or without SLA
- Standard installation of a large number of client computers, maintenance, logistics and tracking from the central service desk, with or without SLA
Implementation is a continuous process of managing the changes that will certainly have an impact on the organizational structure of the company, the development of operational capabilities of the company, organizational culture, and the procedures and policies of carrying out the activities.
It is based on 5 essential project steps:
– compare the existing organisational structure with the objectives of the new solution
– design the project task in accordance with the defined project structure
– outline the defined strategy through a system of elaborated plans
– install the chosen solution
– the implementation process should be constantly monitored and controlled for the purpose of tracking compliance with planned goals and diagnosing modification needs in accordance with the new conditions.